No big surprise, we’re going camping!
The first step is to register here to help us better plan the food and spaces on the camp. Registration is not mandatory, but it makes our work easier!
Moreover, we prepared a short list of what you might want to put in your bag:
- A tent,
- A sleeping bag,
- An air mat or insulating mat,
- warm clothes and extras if you plan to stay for several days,
- your toiletries,
- a towel,
- Books, card games, a musical instrument…
- A flashlight,
- Your medicines that you regularly need in sufficient quantities,
- An umbrella and/or a waterproof jacket,
- Some cash, so that you can contribute to free donations and buy drinks on site.
If you cannot camp and you need a real bed , please contact us email@example.com and we will find a solution 🙂