We see the climate justice camp as a space where everyone can come. Therefore, we are trying to make the camp as accessible as possible by:
- providing interpretation to English, French & Dutch for workshops and plenary meetings;
- providing childcare (there will be a specific spot on the camp) and creating a space to change and clean babies, to make it possible for families to attend;
- having a space and toilets that are wheelchair-accessible
- making sure everyone can eat, including people with allergies : if it is your case, please let us know!
- A space to sleep if you don’t live in Brussels. We’ll find you a place to sleep within the Brussels activist network. To let us know you need a sleeping spot, register here: https://framaforms.org/climate-justice-camp-2020-1597516433