We see the climate justice camp as a space where everyone can come. Therefore, we are trying to make the camp as accessible as possible by:
- providing interpretation to English, French & Dutch (& possibly Spanish) for workshops and plenary meetings;
- providing childcare (there will be a specific spot on the camp) and creating a space to change and clean babies, to make it possible for families to attend;
- organizing a shuttle system from the bus stop Gooik Kwakenbeek to the camp, to relieve people who have difficulties to walk; we are also working to find solutions for PRM;
- providing some camp beds in a housing facility for people who can sleep in a tent : if you are concerned, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- making sure everyone can eat, including people with allergies : if it is your case, please let us know here.